Opiate addiction is a growing problem in the United States. This is especially true in Utah, where the number of those affected by opiate abuse and addiction continues to rise. Fortunately, there are many options for treatment, including Painted Desert Recovery in New Harmony, Utah. Boasting a beautiful location, you can get to Painted Desert Recovery from Salt Lake City in about two hours. Once you’ve arrived at Painted Desert Recovery in New Harmony, you will receive personalized attention and care to help you begin your recovery from opiate addiction. Call 844.540.0357 to speak to someone from our caring and compassionate team about our opiate addiction treatment program in New Harmony, Utah.
Why Does New Harmony, Utah, Need Opiate Abuse Treatment?
Opiate addiction is an epidemic throughout the United States but is particularly prevalent in Utah. In 2017, more than 1,400 people died from drug overdoses related to opioids—a rate that was nearly double the national average.1 The state has also seen a dramatic increase in opioid prescriptions written and filled over the past decade.2 These alarming statistics indicate a severe need for specialized opiate addiction treatment centers like Painted Desert Recovery in New Harmony, Utah.
What Are the Signs of Opiate Addiction?
If you or someone you know may be suffering from an opiate addiction, several signs can indicate whether help is needed. Some of these signs include:
- Opioid cravings
- Taking higher doses than prescribed
- Increased tolerance
- Withdrawal symptoms, such as nausea and vomiting
- Changes in mood and behavior
- Difficulty focusing or concentrating on tasks
If these symptoms are present, it’s vital to seek professional help immediately.
What to Expect from Opiate Addiction Treatment
The typical components of an opiate addiction treatment plan are the following:
- Detoxification – Detox is the first step in opiate addiction treatment. During this process, the body eliminates opiates from your system. This period can last anywhere from several days to weeks. It should always occur with guidance from a medical professional who can provide medications and other treatments to reduce withdrawal symptoms.
- Therapy – After detox, therapy is the next step in opiate addiction treatment. During this phase, you will work one-on-one with a qualified therapist to uncover the underlying causes of your opiate addiction. This can include individual and group therapy sessions and family counseling.
- Aftercare – Aftercare includes ongoing support such as 12-Step programs, sober living houses, and relapse prevention services.
Choosing opiate addiction treatment in New Harmony, Utah, can be the first step toward a successful recovery. At Painted Desert Recovery in New Harmony, Utah, clients can expect high-quality care from experienced professionals specializing in treating opiate addiction. The program includes medical detoxification services and individualized counseling sessions focusing on underlying issues, such as mental health disorders or trauma, that may have contributed to developing an opioid use disorder. This program aims to provide comprehensive treatment that addresses all aspects of a client’s life so they can return to life with a new sense of purpose and hope for their future.
Find Opiate Addiction Treatment in Utah at Painted Desert Recovery
Opiates have become an increasingly widespread issue throughout the United States—especially in Utah—and it is crucial for those struggling with an opioid use disorder to seek professional help at opioid addiction treatment centers. If you are searching for an opiate abuse treatment program for yourself or a loved one, look no further than Painted Desert Recovery’s opiate addiction treatment in Utah. Contact Painted Desert Recovery today at 844.540.0357 to learn more about our addiction treatment programs and services.