Women’s nutritional therapy is a form of addiction treatment that focuses on the dietary needs of women. It is especially effective as part of an integrated addiction treatment program. Nutrition therapy has been proven to help women build healthier lifestyles and recover from addiction more quickly. Call 844.540.0357 to speak with someone from Painted Desert Recovery’s skilled and highly qualified team about your women’s nutritional therapy expectations and how we handle food and nutrition therapy in New Harmony, Utah.
About Women’s Nutritional Therapy
At Painted Desert Recovery, we offer services related to women’s nutritional therapy in Utah. Nutrition therapy for women is an evidence-based approach to providing nutrition counseling for those struggling with addiction. It emphasizes the importance of nutrition in maintaining physical and mental health and recovery from addiction. Women’s nutritional therapy is designed to provide personalized nutrition plans tailored to each client’s needs and preferences. The goals of nutrition therapy are the following:
- Encourage healthy food choices
- Develop lifestyle habits that support good health
- Reduce cravings for unhealthy foods or substances
Some women may believe that nutrition therapy services prioritize weight loss. However, women’s nutritional therapy at Painted Desert Recovery is focused on overall health and well-being. We believe women should take the time to understand their bodies better to overcome addiction.
What to Expect in Women’s Nutritional Therapy for Addiction Treatment
Women’s nutritional therapy uses a combination of the following:
- Behavior modification techniques – A women’s nutrition therapist works with clients to identify triggers and design effective strategies for managing cravings.
- Dietary analysis – Nutritionists are available to review your eating habits, provide personalized nutrition plans and make recommendations on how to meet women’s nutritional needs. At Painted Desert Recovery in Utah, women can expect comprehensive women’s nutritional therapy services that consider their unique needs and circumstances.
- Lifestyle assessments – We assess women’s physical activity, sleep habits, and other lifestyle factors to create the best action plan for women’s health. Women’s nutritional therapy at Painted Desert Recovery is designed to help women take control of their health and wellness and support them in their recovery journey.
- Meal planning – We will help you create nutritious meals that meet your needs.
- Nutritional counseling – Our women’s nutrition therapists will assess your nutritional status and guide how to reach your individual dietary goals. We will also monitor progress through regular check-ins with professionals to ensure that women meet their dietary goals and follow their meal plans.
- Nutrition education – Our women’s nutritional therapy services cover healthy food choices, meal planning, portion control, and shopping on a budget.
At Painted Desert Recovery, we create an individualized nutrition counseling approach for each woman recovering from substance abuse or addiction. To know what to expect in women’s nutritional therapy for addiction treatment, you must internalize its focus on helping women make healthy food choices supporting their overall health goals. Additionally, it emphasizes building sustainable lifestyle habits that will enable them to maintain their sobriety over time.
Benefits of Women’s Nutritional Therapy
The benefits of incorporating women’s nutritional therapy into your addiction treatment plan include the following:
- Enhanced social functioning
- Greater resilience during challenging times
- Improved mental clarity
- Improved mood
- Improved physical health due to better eating habits
- Improved self-esteem
- Increased energy levels
- Increased motivation
- More restful sleep
However, the primary benefit of women’s nutritional therapy services is that it leads to a better overall quality of life.
Find Women’s Nutritional Therapy in Utah at Painted Desert Recovery
Women looking for additional support while trying to overcome addiction could benefit significantly from women’s nutritional therapy as part of their treatment plan.
If your women’s nutritional therapy expectations involve a focus on weight loss, know that this is not the case. Instead, nutrition therapy focuses on overall health. Contact Painted Desert Recovery today at 844.540.0357 to learn more about our services related to women’s nutritional therapy in Utah.