People delay enrolling in a mental health treatment program for a number of reasons, including not wanting to make the time commitment or worrying about the cost. When people don’t receive mental health treatment, the consequences can be catastrophic. However, with proper treatment and support from a team of professionals, it is possible for people to learn to live with mental health disorders.
At Painted Desert Recovery, we proudly provide comprehensive day treatment for mental health. If you or someone you care about may benefit from our day treatment program, reach out to our team today by calling 844.540.0357 or completing our secure online form. We have years of experience helping people heal from both mental health disorders and addiction issues, and we can do the same for you or a loved one.
What Is Day Treatment for Mental Health?
Day treatment for mental health is a form of a partial hospitalization program, also known as a PHP. A day treatment program for mental health provides the structure and support that you may need without the need for residential treatment. In this type of program, people attend therapy sessions and other programs during the day and then return home at night. For many people with busy schedules, a day treatment program for mental health is the perfect fit for their needs.
Also, mental health disorders are often paired with addiction issues. At Painted Desert Recovery, our day treatment for mental health can be combined with addiction therapy programs to holistically heal the person. This type of dual diagnosis treatment maximizes the effectiveness of treatment.
What Are the Benefits of Day Treatment for Mental Health?
There are many benefits of Painted Desert Recovery’s day treatment for mental health, such as:
- Flexibility – Day treatment for mental health provides flexibility so that you can receive much-needed care while continuing to maintain work, school, and family responsibilities.
- Comfort – When you are enrolled in a day treatment program, you return to your own home each night. You also get to sleep in your bed, which gives you the comfort that you may need to continue in treatment.
- Support – As you progress through treatment at Painted Desert Recovery, you build bonds with the other women in treatment. These peers become a valuable resource of support both during treatment and for years after.
- Cost – Often, the cost of day treatment for mental health is less than a residential program. This makes day treatment for mental health a more cost-effective option for some people.
- Therapeutic options – At Painted Desert Recovery, we provide a range of therapy options to ensure that you are receiving the exact level of care that you need. Some of the therapy options we offer include cognitive-behavioral therapy, dialectical behavior therapy, trauma-based therapy, and group therapy.
When you or a loved one is ready to reach out for help, turn to the professionals at Painted Desert Recovery for excellent mental health treatment. Our team is ready to get you started on the road to recovery.
Choose Painted Desert Recovery’s Day Treatment for Mental Health
There is nothing more important to maintain than proper mental health. Often, it is nearly impossible to set aside weeks or months to attend an extended residential treatment program. At Painted Desert Recovery, our team recognizes how crucial a role mental health plays in a person’s overall health. That’s why we provide a comprehensive women’s day treatment program for mental health. Learn more about how we can help to improve your mental health today by calling 844.540.0357 or completing our convenient online form. Make your mental health a priority by reaching out to Painted Desert Recovery today.