Some people can drink in moderation with occasional glasses of wine now and then. Others, however, are unable to control the amount of alcohol that they are consuming. This doesn’t indicate a lack of willpower; it may just be a sign of an alcohol addiction.
Over 14 million people in the U.S. have an alcohol addiction, so this is an issue that affects people from all walks of life. If you are a woman who is considering an alcohol addiction treatment program, Painted Desert Recovery in New Harmony, Utah, has a gender-specific therapeutic approach to alcohol addiction that may be the key to your recovery. First, however, you must determine whether or not you have an alcohol addiction.
Do I Have an Alcohol Addiction?
In order to see if you need Painted Desert Recovery to show you how to stop drinking alcohol, you must self-evaluate to find out if you may have an alcohol addiction.
Honestly ask yourself the following questions:
- Have you noticed that the amount of alcohol that you drink has steadily increased?
- Are you experiencing financial or legal issues as a result of drinking?
- Have you been isolating yourself from loved ones so that you can drink alcohol?
- Are you continuing to drink despite serious health consequences?
- Have family and friends expressed concern about how much you drink?
- Have you tried to stop drinking before without any success?
If, after reading these questions, you feel that you may need help to learn how to stop drinking alcohol, contact our Painted Desert Recovery team today by calling 844.540.0357 or completing our online form.
How Do I Stop Drinking Alcohol?
Some people feel as though they can conquer their alcohol addiction on their own. Although these people have the best intentions, the truth is that it is nearly impossible to quit drinking alcohol without professional help.
If you truly want to know how to stop drinking alcohol, entering an alcohol addiction treatment program is the best choice for your health and well-being. For example, when you seek alcohol addiction treatment at Painted Desert Recovery, you receive holistic treatment that will give you the tools that you need to maintain long-lasting recovery.
What Are Some Benefits of Alcohol Addiction Treatment?
There are many benefits of learning how to stop drinking alcohol at an alcohol addiction treatment center such as Painted Desert Recovery.
Some of these benefits include:
- Trauma-based therapy – For many women, alcohol addiction is rooted in traumatic events from the past. Our therapists will work with you to address and heal trauma so that you won’t need alcohol to dull emotional pain.
- Detox capabilities – If necessary, our staff is trained to administer medications during the detoxification process to ease you out of your alcohol addiction. This is an advantage of our alcohol addiction treatment program that is not available to those who try to quit drinking on their own.
- Our Staff – The staff at Painted Desert Recovery is what sets us apart from other alcohol addiction treatment centers. We are committed to providing the highest level of care for women who have made the brave decision to end their alcohol addiction.
- Therapy options – Some of the therapy options to help you heal during alcohol addiction treatment include experiential therapy, art therapy, and equine therapy. Our therapeutic options for alcohol addiction treatment are designed to uplift and empower the women in treatment.
Let Us Show You How to Stop Drinking Alcohol
Alcohol addiction can be challenging to overcome, but it is not impossible. When you have a knowledgeable and compassionate team on your side, you acquire strategies and skills that show you how to stop drinking alcohol. The alcohol addiction treatment program at Painted Desert Recovery can give you the foundation that you need to begin a healthy lifestyle free from alcohol consumption. Contact our team today by calling 844.540.0357 or completing our convenient online form for more information.